Monday, March 24, 2008

Dry Bones

This week my family and I are in Alabama on vacation. We're right on the beach in a gorgeous penthouse condo overlooking the ocean. I've had some precious time with God on this trip, appreciating the beautiful creation around me. We've watched a few movies while we've been here, "Bordertown" and "The Last Sin Eater". Both movies are very different from each other but similar in point. There is a truth out there that people are starving for, in a world full of evil a deceit people are walking with the veil over their eyes. After watching these movies I felt so sad but comforted. Sad because our world is so evil, but comforted because of the truth that sets us free.....it's just a matter of spreading that truth for all to know and receive. I conveniently came upon Ezekiel 37 in my reading, the valley of dry bones. God blew life into those bones, bringing them to life through Ezekiel. Ezekiel is us, and God is waiting to use us if we will just listen and obey. I'm leaving for Haiti in 4 days, and the anticipation is growing. I want to be God's tool, to bring truth into the wanting hearts and breath life into dead souls. Even if it's just touching one or two lives, I know God will be using me to do His will. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leah Rose said...

its been like three months........... u have nothing to blog about??