Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wendy's T-Bone Steak


This is random, and it is about food. I had a dream last night that my dad was looking at his credit card bill and he comes to me and says, "Elizabeth, do you know anything about this $100 purchase on my credit card....at Wendys?!" In my dream I had no clue what it was all about but I woke up and laughed with my parents about it because it was so ridiculous. Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places, and even though I don't eat there often and when I do I definitely don't spend that much (mooo), the thought was pretty hilarious.

And just to let you all know, throwing a T-bone steak at a car doesn't total it, unless your car is a worthless piece of junk from two decades ago. ;)

2 comments:

Dustin Reed said...

100 Bacon Chesseburgers! That's alot!

Vanessa said...

Thats alot of cheeseburgers!